You’ll listen to and translate Client needs into high-level technical specifications, design recommended systems and consult with team members to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of products, you help the team work faster and more efficiently.
You wouldn’t be doing creative design (look & feel, etc.), but you would need to know our platform solutions, be able to put together a functional design from a client’s requirements and business needs (how are users going to gain access, how does search work, how will content be organized, etc.).
Education/ Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Prior knowledge of CMS and/or LMS technology. Both are a huge plus.
- History of working with absolute deadlines vs. movable deadlines.
- Minimum five years’ experience with eliciting, and managing Business Requirements using a variety of techniques such as Process Modeling, Interviews, Use Cases, etc.
- Functional leadership and/or some project management experience on medium and large-scale projects helpful but not required
Skills & Abilities
Ability to work well with the technical team and able to hold your own in a technical conversation
- Quick learner and exceptionally detail oriented
- Be able to serve as a key resource on complex and / or critical issues
- Solve complex problems and develops innovative solutions using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible, proactive, and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including customers
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Office, and web-browsers
- Ability to handle multiple projects and activities in a timely, organized manner
- Ability to facilitate meetings and action plans
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain functional/business requirements documents
- Communicate customer expectations and project requirements to the tech team
- Attend design sessions and work collaboratively to design solutions
- Be a technical SME that supports creative concepts and timelines
- Help design change order requests
- Develop a strong baseline knowledge of our core platforms, including Elan
- Develop working knowledge of Chameleon and our Value Added Reseller (VAR) apps
- Develop and document medium to high complexity business workflows
- Provide clear description of problems / issues for complex problems
- Provide post roll-out support to system enhancements.
- Triage and resolves incidents and issues as assigned