This is a Direct Hire opportunity with one of our clients in downtown Minneapolis. You must be adept in all phases of the software development life cycle: requirements, design, development, testing and support.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate to the clients as well as to the team.
- Experience in working with WCF and REST based web services.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM, agile planning, iterative design etc.,)
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft Technologies (.NET Frameworks 4.0 and plus, C#, ASP.NET, MVC3 or later etc.,)
- Experience with ORMs like Entity Framework and NHibernate.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented software design and patterns.
- Experience in working with SQL, writing Stored Procedures, Views, SQL Queries, LinqToSql code.
- Ability to maintain and add/modify features on existing applications, as well as create new applications.
Nice to Haves –
- Experience in version control – Team Foundation Server.
- Working with IIS, and understanding of load balancers, application pools, web farms etc.,
- Experience in working with Crystal Reports and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Familiarity in working with Visual Studio 2010/2013, SQL Server 2008 R2/2014.
- Familiarity with multi-threaded programming concepts.